The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ahem...Did I mention that I'm a published author?

And no, I'm not talking about my stint as 'October Lily' in the Western Producers Young People Club, nor am I talking about my poem that was published in the Young Canadian Writers anthology - and subsequently 'publicized' through an interview with the Canora Courier...

A year ago I helped 'pen' a journal article regarding work we were doing at the City of Saskatoon...anyways it was published in a journal in May (just found out now)...so I'm trying to obtain a hard copy...but may end up having to dish out $32 for an electronic version (yes, I'd like to BUY my own copy!)....anyways...it just goes to show that while I may be awesome I still am like the little people...having to purchase my own copies...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home