The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Excited but a bit annoyed

I wrote a post about how excited I was to be on my last day of work before heading home...but then the internet gobbled it up and spit it out, so now I'm a bit annoyed.





Oh well. These things happen I suppose. Better the internet gobble the excitement up than a faulty engine and crash landing tomorrow, right?





In other news, on Friday I passed my theory test for my UK license- now I just need to do the practical. To celebrate I bought a new pair of very gorgeous Carvela shoes (they were on sale so I thought it was only fair)...I bought them in tan brown but they are this style. I'm not taking them with me on my trip so yesterday I had to put them in the closet and say goodbye for now....



This leads on to the next part of my excitement for the trip. I've given myself the free reign of my credit card for shopping. Clearly I might need to rethink this but for now, I fully anticipate bringing back a suitcase of amazing accessories, stunning shoes and fabulous frocks:)

Well, I suppose I should do some work...after all, it's only 5.5 hours to freedom...






Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home