The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Yay!

While I always feel a bit of remorse for cheering when someone dies (like when good ol' Strom bit the dust) I still think the world is a better place without some people. Today I began the day with the good news that ol' Pinochet had bit the dust, and to that I say, YAY!

While I can't say that I know all there is to know about his reign, the biography I read and the first hand accounts I had from my former Spanish Teacher have thoroughly influenced my opinion that he was a dick. And mean.

So I say Yay! The dick is dead. I will not feel remorse....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home