The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, May 29, 2006

sadness

Sometimes life just sucks...Finding out that you beat one life threatening disease and then a few months later find out you have another. I know that this is life and that illness is part of it but it still really blows...and I know one should be thankful because 200 years ago the average life expectancy was 28 years and now we are at like 80, but things still just blow...dreary mood for a dreary day.

Sigh.

I would post a happier thought but for the moment I am consumed with sadness.

I also am amazed at how inept I was at speaking to the family about this. Did my offer of help/assistance/condolence come off cold or does everything come off cold in times like this? It's like this dark cloud hanging over and I keep staring at it and not wanting to comment on it but knowing that it is there...or as others refer to it the elephant in the corner...this is a life skill I need to learn.

Much sadness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home