The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Itsy Bitsy Update

Itsy Bitsy Spider
Became a big man
Sticky pointy legs
something lyla has to ban.

Climbing through the tub
when it was time to scrub it out,
Itsty Bitsy Spider
was knocked the fuck out.

Squish.
Flush.
Gone.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool. It’s good to know that being a vegetarian hasn’t dulled your killer instinct.

    I am doubly impressed by the poetry and the two posts in one day.

    No slouch-bucketry here. (ya that one’s for M)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home