The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, January 23, 2006

Very Important Update

I just finished watching one of my all time favourite shows, only available via cable: Fashion File. I have now found a new meaning for my life.

To own an Ellie Saab Dress.

If I could find a link to his haute couture Autumn/Winter 2005 collection I could show you the love I feel for this new direction, but all I can find is his ghetto ready to wear. So I'll keep the pvr for demonstrations when people visit!

Lyla

Ps I don't think the zamboni thing will work out -- I'm dismantling my cap line as we speak.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I saw Saab's collection on fashion file and WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree.

    Beautiful dresses I'd willingly morgage my house to own.

    If I had a house, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home