The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Snow Day!!

Greetings from the melting hinterland of Saskatchewan. The plus 0 weather has provided extrodinary snow scultping opportunities, which with my vast amounts of free time, I have taken advantage of. Whilst I may be no Michealangelo I do think I fared out alright since I haven't played in the snow for years. On top of that I had the occupational hazards of avoiding deer related fecal matter that often interupted snow rolling.

Where am I going with this? Ah yes, a gallery of sorts, displaying my fleeting works. Fleeting because the high winds rolling off the river have thus already challenged my work, beheading my beloved snow people. Reconstruction may be attempted although perhaps I must be content with knowing that my work was beyond this world.

The photo's do not justify the facial features, intriciately carved into the snow. Nor do they highlight the foot work on the penguins. However they may just show the awesome ass I was able to carve on Man with Mohawk.

And thus, I present to you, pictures of my work, which I've titled Man and Woman Staring at Penguins.







And for the detailing:


1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger Lyla said…

    Damn you penny stock...

    here i thought someone might have made a comparison of my artistic skillz to those of elli saab's...

    grrr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home