The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

crazy fool

At approximately 9:15 PM Thursday night, patients at City Hospital witnessed a strange occurance in Kinsmen Park. In amongst the trees and sculptures there appeared to be irradic movements passing along one of the many walking paths. At first this instance caused some alarm until a keen sighted nursing aide focused on in the subject.

"At first I was scared really...I mean there was this thing, flayling about...Arms were pumping alongside the body, hands dancing in the air, hips moving and every now and then a bit of a hop" Sandi Destinowski reported. "As a nursing aide I have to be able to stay calm in situations like this, so I took a deep breath and focused. Poor Alma was sent into another cardiac arrest at the sight! So I let Ro..I mean Doctor Caliente focus on her while I figured out the park situation. I soon realized it was just some crazy chick dance-walking to her ipod".

One of the nurses ran out to speak to the crazy chick, trying to determine what caused this behaviour. Said the girl, "It was a little bit of Arctic Monkeys, a little bit of Ciara and a whole lotta Madonna". She wouldn't promise that this wouldn't happen again in the future.

--Lloyd Robertson and Sandi Rinaldo contributed to this story--

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aaarrrggghahahahahahah


    Bjöggi

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For a second I though you were describing the crazy flailing dude that picks cans behind my building. He's got the beat.

    Dr. Caliente, P hache D.
    He's hot like abdominal distress.

    Viva la iPod revolución!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home