The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, April 10, 2006

hawksley

So I finally saw hawksley workman, something I've been wanting to do since his first album was released (2001ish).....apparantly I've seen him before but thats a contentious issue for another day.

It was in convocation hall and all I have to say is go see a concert there if you ever get a chance...it was soo nice..the acoustic's were fantastic and the brand new sound equipment provided the best sound i've ever heard at a show. That includes beating the 9:30, a feat I thought not possible...

And you have to love an artist who can take a glam rock sock like striptease and perform it using only finger cymbol's and it comes out sounding pretty fucking good.

Oh and I scored the setlist...not shocking I know but it's always nice to get another one to add to the collection.

that is all for now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home