The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Times they might be changing

A little birdy (my father) informed me last night that the leisure department for the Town of Outlook is currently looking for an assistant at the Recreational Complex (RecPlex). I promptly walked down to said location today and was told that the boss was not in.

So tomorrow I will promptly walk down and once again attempt to become Outlook's newest Zamboni driver...and while many will laugh, I am excited by this prospect...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool!! If you are the next driver I would come all the way to Outlook to check out your rig and maybe get a ride. Sweet ice-trucker chick.

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Lyla said…

    I could invent my own line of zamboni hats, akin to the trucker hat pheonomenon that hit the streets a couple years back...cool

     
  • At 1:08 AM, Blogger El Brucio said…

    The rink job is apparently not as glamarous as it sounds, but I don't believe it. Believe the hype.

    Yeah, I'm back online by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home