The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

random tidbits

I'm going to try get back into blogging because I think everyone wants to know about my wicked life.

Before I do get to my life, here are two mini-updates. I've as of an hour ago, discovered president's choice blue lable mini-alphabet pretzils...basically pretzil's in letter shape. I love letters. I love pretzil's. What more could I want?

Secondly I have a nasty habit of opening random junk emails if I think they might be for me -- which is bad because thats how PC users get a virus -- as a mac user I'm blissfully ignorant of the increased mac targeted viruses out there...so today I got an email from somebody that had an attachment and I opened it. I don't know who it is but they sent me pictures. And since its obvious that they wanted to share their pictures with me I'll share them with you.

That is all -- oh I joined the gym and am planning on going to an art opening on thursday (at the moment by myself it seems but people are invited).

PS D can you hook me up with that 'tracker'? Thanks




2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear L,

    Here's the tracker: http://clustrmaps.com/

    Is the art show this thursday (today) or next week? If it's next week I'm in, I have a wicked cold today. I had a fever and everything. I'm strating to feel better though.

    Hugs.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PS- Do you know these people? Or is this your way of getting revenge on people who send strangers boring pictures?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home