The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, July 09, 2007

Red Tape Blows

Can I just say that attempting to understand the DVLA's website is impossible? I'm trying to figure out how to go from a Canadian one to an exchanged one to a full UK one, and it keeps dropping the thread of logic...Oh and they want my passport, driving license, birth certificate and work papers sent through in the post...which uh, is NOT going to happen! Can you imagine if I had to leave the country? Or had to say, prove my identity?

Grrr........

M is playing 'my hands can moonwalk' on the computer screen...his talents never cease to amaze me...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home