The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

People Don't Dance no More...

So I feel like I'm returning to my old music self as of late...so many exciting things are happening and have happened that I'm feeling ok about the state of the musical world...

In February I went to two indie dance nights, one of them at the infamous Le Bateau...which was fantastic...then last week M and I went to see the gossip and it was fantastic...but Beth's voice is so amazing, how could it not be? Plus I almost got into fisticuffs with a pregnant chick which made it all the better...
Yesterday M and I went to see the Rapture and I danced my little heart out...any band that uses the cow bell gets lovin from me...plus I got my set list signed so I felt like quite the little groupie again (le sigh!).
And today I read that the Beastie Boys are planning a summer release:) YEEKS! How exciting!! Of course this means that they are unlikely to release an album until 2009, but still, an end is in site! Now if only Chinese Democracy had a release date I could die happy!
To celebrate all of this I plan on using my itunes card to buy me some new Arcade Fire...sweet sweet bliss! I'll listen to the new album while plotting the next vacay to Paris:) Woot!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home