The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Toot Toot! Chuga Chuga Chuga Chuga Toot Toot!

:)

M has indulged me:
First he's agreed to forgo his desired beach holiday to meet up with my friends in Paris, but now he's agreed (and booked) our TRAIN tickets to get there. Now while we could fly from our local airport, my sustainability issues and desire for something a bit more different have overwhelmingly made me want to take the train to Paris...

For a short time it looked like this was not going to be possible, as all the cheap tickets to London (Eurostar only leaves from London) were sold out, making the Leeds to London train portion cost £150 - EACH. However M's determination to satisfy this whim of mine meant he found an unknown (to us) service offered by National Rail, which provides discount tickets for Eurostar journeys...

And so, our trip will cost less than £100 each for travel (Leeds to Paris, one booking)! yay!

Now to book the hotel..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home