The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally! The Weekend!

This has been a hellish week or epic proportions and I am sooooo happy that I am sitting on my sofa right now, watching my new dvd (Devil Wears Prada), and not having to worry about work till MONDAY!

The week was so crap...trains have been buggered four out of five days. My attempt to get in early this morning meant I hopped on a train half an hour before my 'normal' train, but only got in less than ten minutes earlier than normal.

I had coworkers hovering around my desk every day, waiting on a favour project I was doing for them. It didn't help they kept changing the specs everyday, nor did it help that instead of providing all the information I needed in an orderly fashion, they provided bits of info on about twenty different sheets of paper and scattered throughout five or six emails. The 'witty' post-it on my computer screen with 'maps?' all over it didn't help.

Finally my driving lesson was an utter waste today. I kept fucking up on everything and it just kept getting worse and worse. My poor instructor felt so bad because I was so frustrated...oh well, just have to let it all go...hopefully the weekend and next week are better - they have to be, right?

Oh and I've gotten a cold..though I don't think I feel as shitty as M did mid week...

Now back to my movie...though it makes me question how will I ever get the fabulous clothes I so deserve?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Lindell said…

    Hang in there Lylar! It's cool that your taking driving lessons ... must be so odd to drive on the side your not used to, but fun -- unless your constantly worried about smashing up the car, but that won't happen ;)

    Hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home