The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where to start?

I've been neglecting blogging and I don't know where to start. So I guess I'll just give a quick run through...

We went to Paris and it was ace. I didn't get as much relaxing and wine drinking in as I wanted but I did see all the sites...I only hope to be able to go back at some point for a bit more Parisian life.

And just to keep things stereotypical, here's a pic of the tower:



I've also been working on my garden. I don't have recent pics of it but here are half of my babies, as they appeared about two weeks ago.



M and I also took a venture out into the woods a few weeks back on our (and his) first camping trip.


Our trip involved a run in with the local cab company after visiting with my DC friends (it is England, you're never far enough away from a cab company), as well as a visit to the local birdland...



Our latest adventure involved almost getting run over at Ikea and having the driver who almost ran us over yell at us for calling him a bad name (yeah, I don't get it either)...and I thought the UK was supposed to be pedestrian friendly.

The sister is over not this weekend, but NEXT weekend, so we'll have a trip to the Boat Show in Liverpool...other than that, not much to report.

Oh and I joined facebook. I caved. Damn you bastards for not utilising myspace....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home