The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Return of Thump

It happened again. Except this was different.

Sitting cross legged in my office chair. My co-worker is giggling about an internet site.

I push out from my desk to go have a look.

Something goes wrong. Terribly wrong.

My chair wheels don't react to force of the push. They remain implanted.

My upper torso, forced back, causes unbalance.

Oh so slowly...the momentum tips back....

Falling down...backwards...in my chair.

My co-worker and I are laughing...nothing can stop this...it's so fucking embarassing.

I'm down...I'm down on the ground. Lying in the chair...tears streaming...tooo fucking embarassing...to fucking funny.

I have fallen. Again.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Lindell said…

    awesome!! haha.

    you could just tell them you have an inner ear thing ... frost bite as a child during a tobogganing incident. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home