The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Things I have done in the last few days

1) I went to see Nacho Libre at the cinema...kiss kiss hug hug BIG KISS little hug, etc..

2) I picked beans and peas from my garden and promptly ate them for supper

3) My throat caved in, followed by my head gaining ten pounds and my body being mauled to pieces...slowly I may be recovering.

4) I watched Topsy Turvy and it made me want to take up smoking in a pre-turn of the century aristocratic british way

5) I got my parents tickets to the rolling stones (they paid, I just used my internet savy)

6) I gave notice on my apartment (hoping that the visa gods are churning and that this wasn't too too soon of a strategic move)

7) I found out a woman I know from my past has died at the age of 50, and I feel quite sad about it. I will be sending the family a card.

8) I booked a flight to DC using my free ticket...free my ass! Limited selection and charges to the tune of $38.00 Canadian! Plus, I have to fly through Detroit. DETROIT!

Of this list I think the best part was the peas and beans. That's because they were tasty. And because of the sense of accomplishment...though mainly because of the tastiness.

I also realize that Nacho Libre will have been probably my last L & D hangout time before they tie the knot...how awesome is that?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home