The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Camping in August

I'm really excited at the possibility of an August camping trip. I've been told that my role as 'wood chopper' might be threatened by a dude from Spain, but I'm Canadian and I'll wield the axe to protect my sacred camping skill. With Firestarter L and Tentmasters K & D, this will be trip not to forget. Can't wait.

In anticipation of camping I started thinking of things we will need for the weekend. Clearly beer, food, tents, sleeping bags, fire, etc are in order. I also want to keep attempting to recoup my tax increase through excess spending. As such I've decided that with a possible European beach trip in the near future and a Saskatchewan Lake most eminant, I need a new swimsuit...but I can't decide which style...

PS, I was thinking it'd be fun if K & D got the complimenting suits as well...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home