The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Broadcasting to four states...

And the Whitehouse...

I'm off to the land of milk and honey. Well at least the land of the citron and tonic. I am very excited to go to the black cat. I suppose it is a sad state of affairs when one of the main highlights will be my old watering hole, but this is who I am. And I'm pretty fucking awesome.

Black Cat Black Cat a little change for the homeless...yay!

Oh and we are going to the melting pot for a cheezy friday night.

Well, I gotta finish packing! 6 AM flights are not fun...bliss dance nights are!

See you soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Daniela said…

    I hate you.

    No, wait, can I be you?

    Yes, just a simple matter of knocking lyla over the head, bleaching my hair, and swiping her passport and then I shall be LYLER-queen of DC goodies.

    SIGH.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home