The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Model of Efficiency

So M has been proclaiming his efficiency as of late, and I feel the need to counter. Before I take off to the District I love, I have quite a few errands/tasks that need completion. However, by planning each coffee/lunch break with an errand I have managed to complete all but two of my tasks. One will be completed tonight with a trip to the local outsource shop, Walmart, the other, when I can get across the street to the post office.

In between mandatory gym visits I am slowly packing away my beloved apartment..hoping that I shan't be sleeping on the duplex floor for too long. People in Saskatoon may wish to avoid my phone calls next week, for I may be soliciting help with the removal of a hide-a-bed and my comfy sleeping bed.

Tonight I visit the doctor to inquire about my (recurring) sore throat that conveniently is not sore today...or maybe I am making it all up for attention...All I know is that it seems to be a choclate bar today...yummy chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home