The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The devil wears barney's

How a pro pro (I don't know how to spell that!)

After a breakfast of six almonds I went to decide what to wear on this fine August day. I decided to wear my Barney dress pants...which are my favourite work pants. They are red and white checkered/striped and they look really good on me (and my bum). They should, I spent $70 on them a few years back, which is a hell of a lot of money for me to spend on a pair of pants. Thinking about it, they probably rate within the top ten most expensive items of clothing I own (leather skirt, grad dress, MEC snow wear, winter jacket, etc are also in that list).

So ANYWAYS, the whole point of the story: I put my beloved pants on and they don't fit. But they don't fit in a good way. They are baggy. Yay for being sick for three weeks! It's like the line 'I'm one stomach flu away from being thin enough for Paris'!

And there you have it. I never thought I'd be mourning ill-fitting pants based on less chunks not more, but I am. Oh well. I guess this means that I just have to go to pizza night tonight and have a couple of pints to round out the meal...and other parts...

that is all...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home