The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Monday, January 09, 2006

When it Works, it works

Technology is pretty cool. Today I helped my high school history teacher transfer his records to digital format. Overcoming some hiccups it worked really well. We only managed to get through about four so I'll be heading back another time for some 1970's gospel music fest!

Technology also is pretty cool as I finally got to see what the hype of iChat is all about. How cool is it that you get to talk via your computer to people! Now if only M could get his hands on a personal computer because our long distance bills are quite ridiculous...but so worth it...Funny how a phone conversation can brighten a day.

That's about it..oh and this whole TIVO/PVR stuff is awesome when one has it...Gilmore Girls whenever I want them! yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home