The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

So I'm boring huh...

After leaving a thoughtful comment regarding my own experiences with a blog topic, I was informed that my comment, really did not count. This is because the blogger in question informed me that my comment, really, most of my comments, are too boring. Too factual. They are based in reality and are not funny. Which in turn, means that I am not funny.

Well, at least I'm not an ass.

That is all.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Martyn said…

    You mean me don't you? Why don't you just come out and say it?

    I find you incredbily funny. Some people say funny things, the rest are just funny looking.

    You are not funny looking, you are hot, like Pol Pot.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lyla said…

    In order to preserve my journalism credibility, I cannot divulge my sources as to the blogger in question.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home