The Secret Ingredient is Crime

I have set this Blog up to keep in contact with my dear friend Johannes de Silentio; he is possibly the coolest person I've ever met and I never want to lose contact with him. Correction: He IS the coolest person I have ever met.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Movin On Up...To the East Side

The first round of 'THE MOVE' took place over this past week. All of my parents furniture has been returned to Outlook, my dishes stored in boxes waiting to be unpacked in a few years time.

I spent the weekend sorting through my stuff (who knew I had so many clothes...ok well we all did but still!) and helping side my parents house. I even packed suitcase one for 'THE MOVE' round two, though it's still five pounds over the weight limit of 70 pounds. Yikes!

I am a nailing queen by the way. I'm most excellent at nailing....oh the joy of juvinile jokes.

For the next month I'm crashing at the Little B's house, sofa cushions on the floor styles. Not that people call me but that's where I'll be reached. Oh and I'm weekending in Outlook -- so as to help with the siding, keep organizing leading up to the 'MOVE' and babying my back after each week on the floor.

Anyone want to join me at Danko Jones on Thursday? $10 at the Roxy...I am most excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home